Connected data gives you a clearer picture
At Evaluate we collect, calibrate and connect the pharmaceutical world's data.
The pharmaceutical market is battling an age of uncertainty. While forecast growth out to 2028 is positive – changing legislation, regulation, and a looming patent cliff are all tempering the mood.
As pharma and biotech companies get to grips with shifting sands, what is the impact on the partners they rely on to get drugs to market? And how can contract manufacturing and development organisations (CDMOs) ensure they’re well-placed to land the deals that will secure their future?
Despite this ambiguity and amid significant consolidation, CDMO growth is set to outpace that of the wider pharma market. In this webinar, we’ll look at what’s driving that expansion, and the areas that offer the most opportunity for CDMOs in 2024 and beyond.
• Advanced manufacturing trends spurring CDMO growth
• Barriers to entry – and potential rewards
• Evolving pharma-CDMO relationships
• How CDMOs can build long-term partnerships
• How CDMOs can manage biotech market challenges
• How the FDA’s stance on onshoring trials might impact global CDMOs
On our panel:
• Moderator: Amanda Micklus, Senior Manager: Consulting & Analytics, Norstella
• Vincent Spurr, Manager: Solution Consulting, Norstella
• Matthew Hewitt, Vice President, Technical Officer, C> and Biologics, Charles River Laboratories
• Jenny Gattari, CDMO Sales Lead North America, Pfizer CentreOne