Text with Title
Evaluate gives you the understanding and time you need to drive better decisions.
Our clients in this sector include CROs, CMOs and logistical and manufacturing suppliers. No matter how you service the pharmaceutical industry, we can support you with essential integrated clinical and commercial insights to inform your business strategy.
Be the first to find the right opportunity
- Find potential customers for outsourced services and understand your prospects’ market activity before you approach
- Identify market participants and determine their share of the market
- Identify high growth and profitable companies in your area of interest
- Determine where investments are being made in venture capital, R&D, mergers and acquisitions and public offerings
Know your market on a comprehensive and granular level
- Monitor, track and analyse your customers’ performance to prepare for discussions on strategic account planning
- Review their growth drivers and breaks
- Assess sales and financial data and understand customer business segment performance
- Analyse customer product portfolios and development pipelines
Predict future performance with confidence
- Develop an understanding of the market, to support your long-term product development and market entrance/exit decisions.
- See how the financial world views future market growth with consensus forecasts to 2028
- Assess existing products in the market and products under development
- Identify the emerging technologies that are attracting funding
Find out how Evaluate can help you
“ Evaluate makes it possible for us to assess the commercial value for different products, as well as understand the major trends in the pharmaceutical industry. ”
Dr. Hirohisa Nakada, Associate Director, Business Development, Otsuka Holdings
“ Evaluate is one of the few sources I've seen that integrates the life science focus with commercial data on clinical pipelines, drug phases, product characteristics, and more. It gives us the ability to view everything in one place. ”
Vishwas S, Vice President, Bank of America