Text with Title
Evaluate Medtech gives you the understanding and time you need to drive better decisions.
Our clients include leading medtech companies and their advisors, as well as businesses that support this sector. They rely on Evaluate Medtech to track, benchmark and forecast the global medical device and diagnostic industry.
We help you quickly analyse the global landscape with consensus forecasts to 2026 for product segment sales, company financials and market share, as well as clinical trial activity, pipeline development, FDA regulatory applications and approvals, Japan PMDA approvals and EU CE Mark approvals.
Predict future performance with confidence
- Benchmark future market growth with company consensus forecasts on segment sales to 2026
- Understand future critical events and value drivers in the medtech market
- See which emerging technologies investors are funding
- Identify potential acquisition targets, partners and distributors
- Understand latest industry trends and monitor product pipelines efficiently with easy access to regulatory and clinical intelligence
- Reduce research time with easy access to multiple data sets in one integrated platform
- Share information with colleagues by creating, customising, editing and downloading any report into Excel, PowerPoint or PDF
- Save time with Evaluate Add-Ins to refresh models and spreadsheets instantly with the latest data
Be confident you’re providing the right recommendations
- Investigate products under development and benchmark the competition
- Conduct M&A comparables analysis including licensing data to assess targets efficiently
- Understand medtech industry trends and emerging technologies
- Assess regulatory and clinical intelligence of products in pipeline
- Get alerts on the latest news and events impacting the medtech market
“ Evaluate is a source you don't have to justify...everybody is in agreement about the accuracy. Not only does this mean we don’t need to do all the work ourselves, but it also saves time because we don't have to debate the numbers. ”
Anthony M, Senior Director, Competitive Intelligence & Prospection, Novartis
“ Evaluate’s extensive data classifications make it a powerful tool for anyone to easily access information. It contains a detailed search and many of its reports can be personally customised, which makes the platform very user-friendly. ”
Motomu Himori, Specialist, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.